Donald J. Trump September 20th, 2021
Anybody that changes the name of the once storied Cleveland Indians to the Cleveland Guardians should not be running for the United States Senate representing the Great People of Ohio. The Atlanta Braves didn’t change their name, and the Florida State Seminoles didn’t change their chant, but Cleveland has, and they were there first. Despite this, a man named Matt Dolan, the son of the owner of the team, said he is against Cancel Culture. Do those two things really work together? In any event, I know of at least one person in the race who I won’t be endorsing. The Republican Party has too many RINOs!
We are very, very well prepared. Our entire family in Illinois and Florida. We have six months of everything you could think of being needed, and six years of defensibility; trust that.
I could buy new cars, boats, home, and everything else, but I know all of that will be free for the taking if the SHTF truly.
I pay attention to everything...
Hollywood = silent
Mergers = none
Acquisitions = none
Big Expansions = none
Nada... The big pump and dump is happening. We printed more fiat currency in the past 18 months than you can comprehend. Our debt is now higher than the combined economies of Japan, China, Germany, and India COMBINED.
Covid was no mistake. None of this was on accident.
Looks like the Feds executed a search warrant on Brian #Laundrie 's home in #florida about 6 hours ago today. Being the last person to be with #Gabby , refusing to speak to authorities about her location, and the article saying nothing about him being on the scene, a manhunt will soon take place. He's #Fucked and #OnTheRun .
Here we have a #FloridaMan who shot a kid that was 16-years-old in the back because he “feared that he was going to come after him next”. The teen was robbing his neighbor's vehicle, not his. 🤦♂️ The kid is in the ICU, and the shooter is in custody awaiting trial for aggravated battery with a firearm.
The author of this post has “No Comment” about it all. 🤦♂️
https://articles.mercola.c... Top Misinformation Article Attributed to Chicago Tribune Story at-a-glance
According to Facebook’s content transparency report for the first quarter of 2021, the most popular article shared on the platform between January 2021 and March 2021 was about a 56-year-old Miami, Florida, obstetrician who died two weeks after his first Pfizer injection
When something goes viral, the total number of views is still a tiny fraction of the overall content. Even the biggest accounts make up but a small portion of overall content views. Combined, the top 20 accounts with the most views during the first quarter accounted for only 1.18% of all U.S. content views
According to Monika Bickert, vice president of Facebook content policy, the “Disinformation Dozen” identified by the Center for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH) are responsible for just 0.05% of all views of vaccine-related content on Facebook, which is 1,460 times lower than CCDH’s outrageous claim of 73%
There are 84,700 Google search results for CCDH's defamatory phrase “disinformation dozen,” including 16,000 news stories in the international press, nearly all of which parrot the CCDH's defamatory statements verbatim and report them as fact
According to Bickert, the CCDH created a “faulty narrative” based on “a narrow set of 483 pieces of content over six weeks from only 30 groups,” which “are in no way representative of the hundreds of millions of posts that people have shared about COVID-19 vaccines in the past months on Facebook.” There’s also no rational explanation for how the CCDH identified content as “anti-vax” or what criteria they used to select the 30 groups
Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere
Tue, August 31, 2021, 6:47 PM
A Florida restaurant owner put a sign outside of her business telling supporters of President Joe Biden not to enter.
Angie Ugarte, the owner of DeBary Diner, posted the sign that criticizes the way Biden handled evacuations in Afghanistan, where a blast last week killed 13 U.S. service members.
“If you voted for and continue to support and stand behind the worthless, inept and corrupt administration currently inhabiting the White House that is complicit in the death of our servicemen and women in Afghanistan, please take your business elsewhere," the sign says. "God bless America and God bless our soldiers."
“It was the only thing I felt like I could do,” Ugarte said, according to FOX 35 News. “I was just angry. I was just let down. I felt like one of those mothers, or wives, or sisters who were gonna get that knock on the door.”
Some customers turn and walk away when they see the sign, while others have praised the sign's message, Ugarte explained.
https://www.theepochtimes.... Lawyers Helping Airline Workers Land Religious Waivers Against COVID-19 Vaccines A Florida-based coalition of lawyers says that it’s going to represent thousands of U.S. airline workers seeking a religious exemption from mandatory COVID-19 vaccines.
Liberty Counsel, an international group that advocates for religious freedom, said at least 3,000 employees representing 15 airlines in the United States and abroad have come forward asking for legal help.
“We’re working with people in a lot of different airlines,” Liberty Counsel founder and Chairman Mat Staver told The Epoch Times. “They come directly to us to contact us. [The number is] quite large.”
1. Imports of everything (transportation costs are up to 10x what they were and delayed up to 10x longer) which will result in shortages never experienced before in the U.S.
2. The Covid lockdown 2.0 is coming, and it's from the v-a-x-e-d. Deaths and injuries are going to rise dramatically.
3. When the AZ Audit results are released in entirety (end of August) it will cause more division, protests, riots, and violence; especially in big cities.
4. China is ramping up rhetoric of *liberating* Taiwan, which basically means invading free Taiwan, and turning it into more of Communist China. We are allies with Taiwan, and our agreements are that we must defend them. This will involve a LOT of nations, and could spark WWIII.
5. We just allowed Al-CIA-duh, Taliban, and ISIS a strong foothold, and they are cooperating with China in lockstep. Furthermore we're allowing thousands of Afghans into the U.S. both via evacuation, and through our wide open southern border.
6. The 20th anniversary of 9/11/01 is approaching. There's a good possibility of another attack, given the division, unrest, and global civil disobedience. The obvious weakness of our *woke* government and military is no longer a threat to anyone, and it's perfect timing for another attack on America. Again, most likely in a big city.
7. Finally, there is the potential for an Internet Blackout if any of the above things get bad enough. When that happens, it will be like a massive power outage. Complete anarchy. Most of the population now communicates using SAS = Software as a Service, and people will go nuts, and think the world is ending.
8. Pfizer is supposedly getting full FDA approval tomorrow. Next comes strict mandates, and pretty much every major city in the U.S. has a Liberal Mayor. Not many States are like Florida, so you're gonna see mask and vaccine mandates for EVERYTHING, and that will cause protests, riots, violence, anarchy, chaos, and further affect our supply chains.
9. Enhanced, extended unemployment ends everywhere in 1-4 weeks, affecting millions.
10. Eviction moratorium currently in effect is unconstitutional, but either way, it's set to expire in weeks, so homeless, evictions, foreclosures.
Perception is reality, and too much is coming to fruition in the very near future.