This Activist’s Marxist Brainwashing Explains Why Antifa Has Terrorized Portland for 51 Nights
On Friday, before the fiftieth night of violent antifa riots, a protester who identified herself as an “Afro-Indigenous non-binary local organizer” declared that she is advocating for the abolition of “the United States as we know it.” This brief declaration arguably encapsulates the destructive spirit of antifa and the impetus behind the violent riots that have ravaged the streets of Portland.
“My name is Lilith Sinclair, I’m an Afro-Indigenous non-binary local organizer here in Portland, organizing for the abolition of not just the militarized police state but also the United States as we know it,” Sinclair declares in a brief video that went viral on Twitter. She also called Portland “stolen land,” proceeding to give Native Americans a “land acknowledgment.” By the way, she also identifies herself as a “sex worker,” i.e. a prostitute.
https://pjmedia.com/cultur...

Only people mentioned by anthonyjhilder in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anthony Hilder, click on at the bottom under it