"Among all the vaccines I have known in my life (diphtheria, tetanus,measles, rubella, chickenpox,hepatitis, meningitis and tuberculosis), I want to also add flu and pneumonia. I have never seen a vaccine that forced me to wear a mask and maintain my social distance, even when you are fully vaccinated. I had never heard of a vaccine that spreads the virus even after vaccination. I had
never heard of rewards, discounts, incentives to get vaccinated. I never saw discrimination for those who didn't. If you haven't been vaccinated no one has tried to make you feel like a bad person. I have never seen a vaccine that threatens the relationship between family, colleagues and friends. I have never seen a vaccine used to threaten livelihoods, work or
school. I have never seen a vaccine that would allow a 12-year-old to override parental consent. After all the vaccines I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one, which discriminates, divides and judges society as it is. And as the social fabric tightens… It's a powerful vaccine! She does all these things except IMMUNIZATION. If we still need a booster dose after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to get a negative test after we are fully vaccinated, and we still need to wear a mask after we are fully vaccinated, and still be hospitalized after we have been fully vaccinated, it will likely come to “It's time for us to admit that we've been completely deceived."

Only people mentioned by admin in this post can reply

In response Mr. Nobody to his Publication

LET THE SHEEP CULL THEMSELVES.. seriously, in 5 years they'll realize how willful ignorance and their admiration for a tyrant government plays out, if they're still on this planet.. encourage them to take the juice, less nitwit crazy to deal with.. all of us that KNOW the truth about Government and KNOW that a vx will never eradicate a flu virus that continuously mutates, much less, prevent one from catching the flu, know not to stand in line.. any virus that can travel from animal to human CANNOT be eradicated, otherwise, it would have been eradicated by the VX in the late 40s.. but this is how the Gov has dumbed down those that believe in the miracle snake oil they're pushing.. MEDICAL BOOKS and duckduckgo has great info you'll never see on GOOGLE that's being funded by the Rockefellers, Soros, Gates, Fauci and other DEMONCRAPS .. all it takes is an open mind, a detachment from the Government teet, a grasp of History, Civics, Immunology, Virology, Social Studies and most of all, COMMON SENSE...the sheep never question, WHY THE ROCKEFELLERS, FAUCI ,SOROS AND GATES refuse to be VXd along with prohibiting their family members from doing so?????? DERRRR ... DERP!! These attempts from the Elite to depopulate goes back to Rockefeller in 1952 when he initiated the convocation of the conference on population problems and even BEFORE THAT when he financed eugenics research which is based on "racist" ideologies ( i prefer the term "ethnocentrical" because humans are one race) i.e anti fertility/ sterilization VXs etc.. for males and females for black, hispanic and poor whites.. Gates played a prominent part with David Rockefeller in their agenda to depopulate through experimental drugs and VXs .. Gates is open about connecting the use of vaccines, GMOs, health care and reducing the population through Eugenics..and not ONE of his family members are VXd.. i mean seriously, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what their agenda is.... it only takes a fake scientist and a handful of Elites to fool sheep.. they knew the uneducated masses would fall for their psyop, red scare tactics and their overhyped renaming of a flu virus.. and that's ok with me.. all of the ones that are falling for this crap are the ones that i refuse to roll with..

I haven't been nor will I ever be COVID vaccinated. If I die from the 'rona so be it. This shit is just getting out of hand. I've gotten almost all the vaccinations that you have, but them forcing me to get a vax, is ridiculous.

The rewards/incentives and discrimination over the jab is because of fear and politicization of the Democrat Virus and the Fakdemic.

Who's getting sick right now? Mostly the people that got vaccinated. They're the ones that's passing the 'rona around, not anyone else.

What does this boil down to? Why it's simple:
#LiberalismIsAMentalDisorder

In response Breaker O'Day to his Publication

Hans is only stating a fact.. no flu vaccine will ever prevent the flu virus much less eradicate it.. i think he was agreeing with you

(2) Show this thread

Because these are not vaccines. They're genetic therapies and used for other means. Not health.