I woke up realizing most of the world is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. If you're weak, live in a Liberal Shithole of a State or Country, you have no concept of freedom, and you cooperate with your captors.
Fauci, Gates, Obama, NIH, Wuhan, China performed gain of function research, and patented it in 2000. They mutated the Coronavirus with animal proteins, so they could infect humans.
Yet, people blame the unvaccinated instead of the people who literally created Sars1, Sars2.
It's a fact that they created the mRNA injections, tried them on Sars-Cov1, and they killed ALL of the animals, and ALL of the test subjects they tried the vaccines on either died quickly, or within years due to not being able to fight off future infections of any kind.
Now, those of you who got the jabs are super spreaders. Israel proves it. They are the most vaccinated nation on the planet, even with their 3rd shots (boosters), and all of them got the Pfizer vaccine. They now have the highest spread, highest hospitalizations, and highest deaths.
YET YOU STILL BLAME THE UNVACCINATED.
F*ck outta here!
You got the shots, I wish you well. I think you made an extremely poor decision, but I don't wish any harm upon you. I hope you make it. I hope you aren't sterile. I hope you don't kill others shedding the variants.

Only people mentioned by admin in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mr. Nobody, click on at the bottom under it